Re: [DML] how to tow a delorean

I don't know where you are in Florida but if you're in the Orlando area let me know directly off the group...there is a growing group of us in metro Orlando that get together for weekend lunches, etc. Any way, regarding towing...I would suggest you buy a car trailer for about $1000 new (used is less). You will get a lot of use out of it. I haul mine completely up on it (all four wheels on the trailer) when I go to the car shows. I keep the trailer in my garage and just park the DeLorean up on it all the time. I regularly drive the DeLorean by just backing off the trailer...no big deal. The trailer doesn't require any extra storage space if you keep the car on it. Alternatively, when I bought a 59 Cadillac out of state in Colorado and had to tow it back to Florida, I couldn't find a car dolly for it (Uhaul said the Caddy was too heavy) so I bought a car dolly in Colorado and rented a big Uhaul to tow the dolly with the Caddy on it. The dollys are about as much as a full trailer so why not just buy a trailer (that wasn't an option with the Caddy as it is 25 feet long!) Hope this helps. Curt, FSMinc@xxxx