Re: [DML] how to tow a delorean

The UHaul will fit the Delorean. It is a tight fit, (only inches left on the
sides), but I know one will fit have used one myself. There are many ideas of
how to load it (facing front or facing rear). I have always loaded mine
(Delorean front end) facing towards the front of the trailer. That way you do not
have a chance of wind catching louvers and flipping them up. Make sure to tie it
down in the front and the rear. I cross my straps in the rear,.
As for a towing vehicle, check the recommend towing capacity of towing
vehicle. I have used a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Dodge Dakota. Both have done the
job with no trouble. However also check on the towing instructions with each
vehicle, I have to turn off the overdrive on either vehicle to tow. So be sure
and do all your homework on this issue. If I can be of any more help feel free
to contact me at my email address.
Bruce Battles
Vin #06569
MTARNDO