Re: Vinal stripe

I would think any stain could be removed with the usual heavy grit
emory cloth and the blending pad. I replaced a rear-view mirror and
the stains and dull metal around the mirror I removed this way
before I put the new one on. Really gave it a nice crisp look. I am
sure the stripe stains would come off the same way. I have seen the
hood logo stain cleaned up so there was no trace it was ever there.

Harold McElraft - 3354