Parts Car Parts

Hi Everybody,

My name is Josh Haldeman, and I'm a Deloraholic. (haha)

I owe Ken Koncelik money...so I have agreed to relieve him of his DeLorean disassembly duties...It's a horrible, sad job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Anyway...my ulterior motive in helping him is that about two weeks ago my DeLorean had a rather unwanted, and unpleasant meeting with a Mercedes station wagon. Ken's parts car, (VIN 5609) will now hold a small part in returning VIN 5102 to the road, from previously totaled condition. I've grown quite attached to VIN 5102, (Lori-ann) over the past four years, and believe it or not, have actually fixed more stuff than broken...so I hope everything will turn out okay here too.

Anyway, I've been disassembling VIN 5609 for about a week now and have almost been brought to tears more than once. This is a perfect example of what was a well made car, that was treated very poorly. If it hadn't sat in a mud puddle up to it's axles, with gas in the tank for around 6 years, it would be a stellar example of our marque. Unfortunately time and the elements have taken their toll, and the patient has, most assuredly, passed on.

Anyway...Ken is having me deal with the entire parting out process, and things have been going smoothly thus far. If you have not received an e-mail from me, and you ordered parts from Ken, e-mail me and let me know about it. (jhaldeman(at)fuse.net) If you would like to see if a part is still available, you can e-mail me about that too. I will work as hard as I can to get everyone the parts they need quickly for their babies, at a reasonable cost.

As soon as the DML backed influx of orders dies down a little, I will start putting unrequested parts on ebay. We still have a lot of good parts left, but you should inquire quickly in order to secure anything you need or want.

Yours truly,
Josh Haldeman
VIN 5102 (thanking VIN 5609 for it's windshield)
VIN 15964
and representing VIN 5609 for the moment