Re: Automatic transmission shifts fine but ignores the 2 and 1 positions

Re: Automatic transmission shifts fine but ignores the 2 and 1 positions

Get out your Workshop Manual and got to G:06:02 fig 17. I am guessing
somehow the manual control valve is not connected to the shift
linkage. You will have to drop the pan to see this.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757