Re: [DML] Automatic transmission shifts fine but ignores the 2 and 1 pos

Re: [DML] Automatic transmission shifts fine but ignores the 2 and 1 positions

wow, thank god im not the only automatic owner. I
thought I was the only one out there. I have nothing
good to say about the transmission except change your
fluid oftern. Do you have any leaks, we could
compare.

thanx
jordan 11613