AW: [DML] Car Shows? How many of them can the DMC's Enter?

AW: [DML] Car Shows? How many of them can the DMC's Enter?

Hm, I went to an american car show with my D lately
and it was the only stainless steel car there. It also
was the only Delorean 99% of the people had ever seen.
(We have less than 100 here in Germany)
I think I had the most visitors at my car, especially
with the flux capacitor mounted. Always when I looked
at my car from a distance and I didn't have any visitors,
it only took about 10 seconds and there was the next group
putting their greasy fingers on my SS.

Guess what ? I didn't win anything. It had no paint !
A red, really nice Thunderbird got the first prize
and a very custom ugly black I don't know what it was
got the extra prize.
Don't take those car shows too serious, it's just fun
to be there.

Elvis

Sounds like an interesting idea. HOWEVER, since most
car shows give an award for the car from the greatest
distance, let me express my pet peeve. In some cases
this award has been given to "Trailer queens" and the
like. IMHO, if you didn't drive it there, you don't
qualify!!!!

Dick Ryan