Re: Vacuum leaks and hi-temps

When replacing the otterstadt switch always use a new seal. DO NOT use
any kind of sealer on it. If you don't have the origional clip use a
strap tie around the pipe. Make sure the wires are not where they can
get melted by anything hot. After you get most of the air out of the
system the system will "self-bleed" small amounts of air. If you keep
getting air to bleed out that means you have leaks that allow air into
the system when the motor cools off. The system MUST be tight! It
should hold 15 psi for 15 min without leaks or dropping pressure.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757