Upper plastic glass screen P/N #105721 for sale

Upper plastic glass screen P/N #105721 for sale

To anyone in need of an upper plastic glass screen, DMC P/N #105721,
I have one available for sale. I was going to replace mine but
decided not to since mine was just slightly bent. This part is used
but complete. It appears that the last inch of the right top edge
needs to be slightly molded back straight with a heat gun. Please
send offers to me by private email. I can email pictures if needed.

Thought I would post it here before I resort to eBay.

To anyone DeLorean owner/enthusiast in Kansas/Oklahoma give me a
buzz. Looking for DeLoreans to attend our local car show the last
weekend of September. Our 28th year and we usually attract 1000
registered show cars. Thanks!

Matt Metzinger
Arkansas City, KS
VIN 961 - TIMELES