RE: [DML] Should something else be included in the Major service kit

RE: [DML] Should something else be included in the Major service kit

ok the price was an arbitrary number. The point is,
by comparison to the total cost of the kit, shouldnt
the washers that are NEEDED to change out the fuel
filter be included. thats just my thought. i dunno
john, im not having much luck in the copper seal
department.

jordan 11613