My theory

To moderators: post this message please.

As everyone knows I am very passionet about the D and
the theory behind it. I have specific thoughts on the
DeLorean. Everyone is entilted to there thoughts and
opions. I do not constitue that my thoughts are right
nor are they the correct theory, but that they are
just that mine. I am staying part of this list to
facilitae the restoration of my car and the building
of another one. I am going to be buying junk parts in
the next few years and building a D from the ground
up. Why am I doing that? I am working on a script at
the moment that will be useing a specific type of
DeLorean as the centerpart of the movie. And I will be
able to save another D in the process. I do everything
differently. That is who I am. Probally alot of people
think I'm narrow minded and a trouble maker. That is
okay I guess. I have expressed my thoughts in the
past. I always put my foot in my mouth it seems. I
hope Ken and everyone else on this list will
understand that I'm here to facile my dream and to
help save a few of these cars in the process. As I
said before. When there gone there gone. Parts will
eventully be exausted. original OEM parts that is.
Eventually there wont be many Ds left in the world.
That sounds stupid but it is true. No matter how we
try to preserve these cars they are going to fall
apart one day. Nothing last forever. We can't forcast
what will servive and what will end up crashed,
smashed, on fire, storm damaged, vandelized ect and so
forth. If I had the money Id buy every project D out
there and bring it back to life. I don't have the
money to do that. I wish I did but I dont. The theory
behind me building another D out of junk parts is to
build an icon to the DeLorean community. I want to
take nothing and make it something. I want to try to
preserve as many of these cars while we still have
them. Every year theres less and less. We buy time
with parts cars. We buy time with restoreing cars too.
But the end result is always going to be the same. I
will do my part to bring the D into more media,
through books and movies. I will try to keep the
vision accurate. I just want the cars to servive for
as long as we can keep them alive. We have so many OEM
parts it's insane. Why can't we restore the cars out
there and try to save them? Ken has done his part for
the comunity, I dont agree with the parting out of a D
but thats besides the point. Ken and I just happened
to bang heads on a subject I am very against. And I'm
sorry we had to meet under that subject. I just want
everyone to realize we have to keep these cars alive.
Ken knows it, I know it, alot of people know it. I
flew off the handel and I apoligize for makeing the
DML a fireing range. I just don't want to see these
cars dissapear.

Todd
Vin 5386

=====