Final response

My thanks to Robert to adding his opposing point of view to this discussion.
While he did not agree with me we had a great discussion and I thoroughly
enjoyed it. From the side comments I think many of you did as well.

On the other hand I had one individual that prefered profanity and goating.

This list and the DeLorean Community do not need that.

Its been great and I hope this thread is at its end.

This is my final post on the subject.

Remember that the result of all of this should be to have a car ready to
raffle at Pigeon Forge. The goal is to restore a car so that it is driveable and
could be used as a daily driver at the least not a car that is raffled with
work still to be done to get it to work.

Any volunteers I need all the help I can get LOL

thanks

Ken