RE: [DML] Re: The third circle of hell, or should I say "liner"

RE: [DML] Re: The third circle of hell, or should I say "liner"

You know, I'm dues for a bit of good luck. So far, my luck has been like so:

Car sounded like a VW bus -> Change the exhaust gaskets
Pierce water jacket extracting stud -> Remove head
Crack timing cover removing head -> Replace timing cover
Remove crank pulley nut -> Engine liners lift off

And it's true; the head can be easily repaired. Mine just came back from the
shop and it was $50 to weld the hole, retap, and pressure test.

If I truly am the unluckiest person in the world, then the rest of this
project will go like this:

Reassemble engine -> Foam in the breather
Remove engine -> Repair engine liners
Engine on lift -> Falls on me and I am killed

But like Dave Stragand told me, if I truly am the unluckiest person in the
world then I would merely be maimed in the process. So I amend the last step
to read as follows:

Engine on lift -> Falls on my genitals.

Ahh. That's more like it.