Re: [DML] Delorean parting out parts available

Re: [DML] Delorean parting out parts available

In a message dated 8/7/2003 6:53:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stephen@xxxx writes:

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >Sort of sad actually. Always pains me to see another D
> >go this route :(
> Your looking at it all wrong. Look at it as an organ donor. Through
> the "transplanting" of these parts many cars can benefit! Painful
> would be a carcrusher and a useless block of metal at the end.
> Keep looking for the positive,
> Stephen

I have been getting a lot of comments on this but for people that know me
they understand that this car is just too far gone to make it feasable to
refurbish. There are a few well know long term project cars on this list that we all
know of and I am sure it is rewarding for those involved but time and money
are the issue and while I can fix it I do not have the time. Others that have
looked at it as a refurb also have stated the cost is too high so this car
will allow others to live.

The panels are perfect

Ken