Delorean parting out parts available

Well Vin 5690 has been with me for about 3 weeks and I have gone through the
emotions of rebuilding, refurbishing, or parting it out.

After looking at the options this could be a $5000 car that cost $15K to fix
and result in a $14K car that still has a way to go.

So it is going the e-bay route.

I thought I would post to the list first so if you are looking for specific
parts e-mail me privately with an offer and I will look at it.

The car will not be parted out before I get back from vacation so it will be
the end of August before I ship anything.

Below are the parts spoken for

All the stainless panels
Knee panel below glove box
Jack

Parts in poor condition but useable or salvageable,

Drivers seat sun faded and cracked near the headrest

Passenger seat Sun faded but intact
both facias are in decent shape but the sun has destroyed the paint I will
probably repaint it then sell it. the should look like new when they are done.

Dash is trash
Binnacle is trash

The engine looks to be in good shape although I have not started it. (Fuel
distributor shot)
Transmission seems to shift ok (not running)
Car has 28K on it.

Fuel system is shot

Rest of the car is in reasonable shape.

Frame has some rust and will be repaired and sold at a later date.

All parts will be up for sale as we dismantle it.

Ken