GULLWING MAGAZINE (issue 3) & back issue info...

GULLWING MAGAZINE (issue 3) & back issue info...

It's official... we received our ISSN from The Library of Congress!

Issue 3 of GULLWING Magazine is being printed now, and will ship ASAP.

If you'd like to be included in the 'first batch' mailing of the current
issue, and haven't subscribed yet, it's not too late! Don't
procrastinate! (see ordering information below).

This issue has 15% more content than previous issues and includes great
technical articles, great articles about the summertime events, the
continuing D-Rex story, and exciting new products from vendors.

This is also the issue that many of you have been asking about... yes,
it's the issue with the cartoon DeLorean on the front cover as shown on
our ad/order form. (to view, go to David Jacobs' web site -
www.DeLoreanPerformance.com or Tamir's
www.entermyworld.com/dshop/index.html.

Also shown, is Issue 1 (a dozen DeLoreans) and Issue 2 (concours/custom).
These back issues are available at the back issue price of $16.75 US,
$18.25 Canada, $20.00 Foreign.

Thanks for your interest, questions, and continued support.

Sincerely,
Ron and Cheryl Wester
GullwingMagazine(at)juno.com

Ordering Information: GULLWING Magazine (ISSN 1544-8347) is published
quarterly. To subscribe (starting with the current issue), send check or
money order for $48. US, $53. Canada, $66. Foreign to: GULLWING
Magazine, P.O. Box 991, St. Peters, MO 63376 U.S.A. or transfer funds
via www.PayPal.com to gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com.