Crag go FAST!!! Varooooooom!!!!

I got it people!!!

I had this thought this morning but was afraid to voice it lest I be
wrong.

I put in Marvel Mystery Oil. Good compression. Had no oil pressure
from the oil system. Car started.

Ok. Oil pressure begets compression. Compression begets combustion!

So, I primed the oil pump like I said I would. I filled the filter to
the brim and screwed it on as quick as I could.

Like I said people, when the pump is air-bound, prime it!

I own a running DeLorean!!!!!!!! It ran, and ran hot and beautiful off
"the can" (ether).

My oil pressure shot off the scale, and the light went out. I'll have
to get a more accurate sender but she runs!!