Re: [DML] Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st ge

Re: [DML] Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st gear STILL

Redline is great stuff but I would not use MTL in a DMC 5 speed. My
remembrance about MTL when I used it in an SHO was it is designed to
be used where an auto trans fluid was OEM in the manual transaxle. I
don't believe MTL meets GL-5 specs called for in the DMC. The DMC
should use 75w-90. I prefer synthetic because it is a far superior
lubricant, a heat reducer, and seems to be smoother, especially when
cold.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxx> wrote:
> RedLine is a brand of very expensive "boutique" lubricants -
mostly
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "michael townsley" <townfour@xxxx>
outside of Valvoline synthetic, what is