From: Dave Swingle [mailto:swingle@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 8:56 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and
1st gear STILL
The only exception to this is on cars that have been stored a very
logn 10 years) time - there are several sliding parts in the trans
that are above the level of the oil, and with lack of use will sieze
up over time. Often they will free up after it gets hot a few times.
Ken K ran into this on one of his restorals - after a few weeks of
driving some gears that were locked out started working.