ETDOC August 9, Gatlinburg, Tn

Hey all,

These are the final details. We are staying, as usual, at the Park Vista
Resort in Gatlinburg the night of August 9th. I have gotten us a group rate and
that is $82.00 plus tax, just as in the past. Everyone who is planning on
attending needs to contact the hotel and reserve your room, just mention that you
are with the ETDOC. The phone number is 1-800-421-PARK. I encourage everyone who
can to attend. We will be having our usual Saturday night
dinner/swimming/party followed by Sunday morning's drive, which will include a trip down the
Dragon (the curviest road anywhere, ever). If you'd like to join up with myself
and Sean Howley earlier in the day on Saturday, he and I are planning on putting
something together (maybe he'll be showing off his just completed Porsche 550
Spyder). Just let me know if you are planning on attending, email me directly
DeLoreanSS@xxxx and I will send any directions or whatever else you may
need.

John Weaver
ETDOC