Monster Garage

For a long time, I have wanted to see a DeLorean on Monster Garage. For all
of you that don't know what Monster Garage is, it is one of the greatest shows
of all time. Ordinary vehicles are turned into extraordinary machines. I
suggest you check it out.
Anyway, I have always believed the DeLorean to be one of the best
customizable vehicles ever.

Ask Curtis.

This week, they have an episode to show the making and all that good
stuff for Monster Garage. As I am watching, the producers are coming up with
ideas for the show, which was filmed a while ago. One fellow says "And the
DeLorean hovercraft" and then another says "Miata." and other vehicles are said.

Personally, I love DeLoreans. Mine is an all original/stock car with low
miles. I'll keep it this way. But if I were to have a second, I'm sure it would
have yellow paint and the Northstar V8 in no time. Stock or custom, DeLoreans
are badass. This is the reason why Monster Garage would be good for the
DeLorean.

I don't know what else to say.
John
4275