DeLorean mention on Monster Garage

The Monster Garage episode tonight was a "making of" which explained how
the show started and what goes on behind the scenes. In a clip of Jesse
and the producers brainstorming in a conference room, somebody mentioned a
hovercraft DeLorean. It sounded like they were talking about a job that
they could do, and not mentioning Rich's project.

I can see good and bad coming of a DeLorean project on Monster Garage. On
the upside, there's more exposure for the DeLorean, and hopefully
(although not likely) some sort of "John DeLorean isn't a coke dealer"
mention. On the downside, that's one less DeLorean and there's a lot of
room there for cocky drug jokes.

If they do it, hopefully one of the list memebers can get in - possibly
Rich or Dan Danknick. And if it's done, hopefully I can score a battery
compartment cover and one of those rear screens.

-Christian