Car Show FAQ Fact Sheet

Fact Sheets come up from time to time on the list and I thought I'd share the one
I made to whom ever wants to us it. This one drops most of the specific gear head
info and answers more of the questions everyone seems to ask, at least the ones I
get anyway.

The PDF file is here for download:
http://205.133.7.130/images/DMC_FAQ_Facts.pdf
I don't know how long it will be up so if you want it download it now. If anyone
would be willing to put it up on their website please contact me privately.

I mounted mine on mat board. It's displayed proped up against the emergency brake
handle along with a modified version of my window sticker. Since everyone bends
over to get a better look, most tend to stay and read the info. It also helps to
stop over excited little kids from hoppin on in.

If you are in the DCO you should find a copy in the next newsletter.

Shannon Y
VIN 16506