Re: [DML] Wow! Is that a Bricklin?

I have had people ask me these questions so i must be in a different time frame also...

How is the Chevy transmission is holding up because GM sent Delorean a bad batch of
them.
That doesnt look like a Chevy 350.
That doesnt look like a ford 351.
Wow a Ford Delorean.
Wow a Chevy Delorean.
I thought these cars were all given back after the drug bust.
Is this a Bricklin.
Where is the electric motor that opens the doors.
That is a weird looking Helicopter engine (confused with Tucker i assume).
That is a Volvo boat motor huh.
Wow a brushed Aluminum car.
That car will never rust including the frame.
Wow a solid Stainless Steel car.
Too bad your car is so slow because it is so heavy.
My brother bought one brand new back in 1979 after high school.
Why do you have a lift kit on the front of the car, shouldn't it be lower.
And all of the usual BTTF jokes.

I do go to several local car shows and drive around town alot so i get lots of
questions.

Mark
6683