Showing (off) a DeLorean

I recently started going to local cruise nights here on Long Island to show
(off) my DeLorean. Does anyone have any ideas on how to best do this. As of
now I just drive up and "launch" both door after I park. This usually gets
things going, but I was wondering what others have done.

I think using LED lamps for the interior and door edge lights would save some
power. What was the site selling them? Are there LED replacements for the
side markers and "parking" lights?

Dave & 6530