DeLorean Event: Northern Ohio

A Day of Cars and Culture

This Saturday, July 19, the DeLorean Club of Ohio invites you to spend a
day exploring Cleveland's University Circle.

The DCO will meet at the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum between 10:00 AM
and 11:00 AM. We'll tour the car museum, as well as the Western Reserve
Historical Society Museum, which features a tour of the Hay Mansion.
Then we will visit the brand new Botanical Gardens, see a planetarium
show at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, and/or tour the
Cleveland Museum of Art.

For any DeLorean enthusiast, the Crawford's current display is
FANTASTIC! The VIN 500 DeLorean is exhibited beside the stainless 1936
Ford, the Stainless Thunderbird, and the Stainless Lincoln Continental.
The VIN 500 DeLorean's door is open now, showing some surprises. See if
you can pick out the features that make it a more unique DeLorean than
anyone had imagined. A few cars away from it you'll see a gullwing
Mercedes. All four stainless cars have never been displayed together
like this before, and the Crawford is the only place you can see it.

Be sure to eat a hearty breakfast and bring some snacks along, because
we won't stop until dinner. We'll wind up the day with a barbecue at
Patti and Mike Substelny's place around 5:30.

To RSVP for this event, please email Mike: msubstel[a t]lorainccc.edu.

Directions are provided at the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum's website:

http://www.wrhs.org/sites/auto.htm

- Mike Substelny