From: Kevin Abato [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 6:48 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Delorean Mid Atlantic Club Summer Fun Run Update!

Hi everyone....just a friendly reminder that if you want to attend the
Delorean Mid Atlantic Summer Fun Run, you need to RSVP to me soon! So
far we have 5 cars as a definate.

Details can be found here:
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/events.htm#funrun

BTW: There is also a classic car show that day in Chester where we will
be meeting. We can do a "Fly By" on the way to dinner and show them a
REAL parade of cars! ;)

LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU ARE COMING SO I CAN GET A HEAD COUNT FOR
DINNER!!!

Thanks

Kevin Abato
Vin# 18860