Re: The drive-thru predicament

I do exactly whatyou described...when I go to get the food at the
drive thru window I simply open the door...not much of a problem
there.

I do have a problem at my bank though....The commercial window lane
in the drive thru is higher than my car,...so the first time I pulled
up I didn't realize it and waited and waited and then honked a few
times before the woman looked down out of the window. Now I know to
open the door so I can be seen....I feel like a little person at a
store counter....

Michael
Vin#2944

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]