Re: [DML] The drive-thru predicament

I always just open the door. Even if you could fit your food through the tiny window, you probably couldn't reach up far enough because of how low the car is, and the design of the door to grab the food, and exchange money. I usually have to sit on the edge of the sill to get my food and money. I've never had any bad experiences doing this... on the contrary! It always causes a frenzy amongst the people working in the restaurants... about half the workers crowd around the window asking me questions and giving me compliments on the car... lol.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115 Sanford, NC

See what you missed! Read the report on the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp