Re: [DML] New DeLorean

physically get UNDER the car. look at the joints of where metal would meet
metal and see if the epoxy is cracked. look inside the rear cross member - that
goes under the oil pan) and see if it is cracked. If the cross mmeber is used
to jack up the car and jack stands are placed wrong the epoxy can be cracked
inside. Check the tie down "loops" see if the epoxy is cracked off. I got my
car and the frame looked MINT. I had foundsome rust under some chipped off
epoxy after I got it home. Nothing to worry about in my case as it was
supperficial. Good luck!

Regards,

Michael
vin# 6067