Dec. of 1981 FOR SALE!

I am selling my December of 1981 Delorean. I am in Columbus and Tiffin, Ohio. It has 46,000 miles and is well sorted and very clean example. It comes with two sets of wheels (bbs and stock) bolt on whale tail spoiler, twin turbo air scoops, front air dam, panasonic cd player, blaupunkt speakers, and a spare motor. The cars modifications can easily be changed to stock as they are not permanent. It has new TABs and new exhaust manifold gaskets done by Dave bauerly. All maintinence up to date! The doors shut perfectly, and the dash is not cracked. This car is a good one and is ready to drive anywhere anytime. I am selling to buy something different. The asking price is $18,000. It is best to call me at (614) 832-8728 that is my cell and you can reach me anytime, if I don't answer leave a message.

Check your SchoolEmail at http://www.CampusI.com
Find the LOWEST PRICES on books at http://www.campusi.com/BookFind !