Thought Id startup another howto

Hello all:

Ive been caught in a standstill because not all of
my parts have arrived yet to do any work. I want to
do it all at one time, take a zillion pictures and
break it down into seperate instructions.

Not thinking yesterday, and on little sleep i
raised the question of removing the dash to get to the
front speakers. Not thinking about removing them from
under the dash.

I decided this would be easy enough for a late
afternoon howto write-up, for those who want to change
out those nasty old craigs.

BTW - The first HOWTO was updated twice thanks to the
help of the folks at the DMCNEWS group. It doesnt
seem to be updated to DMCNEWS.com however.

THIS HOWTO IS NOT YET COMPLETE. IT ONLY COVERS THE
DRIVER SIDE.

The most updated ones, as well as the new one can be
found here

http://www.ventureworthy.com/retro/delorean/deloreanmain.html

Input, feedback and comments are appreciated.

thanx

Jordan 11613