AW: [DML] AC Problem

Are the fans still running when the air gets warm ?

Fan fail module ? Circuit braker ?

Elvis

I had an R12 recharge about a month ago and everything is working great
except for one annoying problem. After the AC has been running a while, say
30 to 45 minutes, it will begin to blow warm air. If I cut the AC off and
then back on, it will begin to blow cold air again. Sometimes I have to do
this several times in a row to fix the problem. This happens on either the
Normal or Max switch setting. Any thoughts/suggestions?