Re: [DML] Venting outside air over engine

Re: [DML] Venting outside air over engine

I will try to get photos this weekend for the lists... for some
reason I'm not receiving e-mail consistently :(

This is actually the second attempt at the integrated panel/scoop (I
discovered that a large scoop does not match the subtle lines of the
DMC12). This most recent venture matches the style of the car
perfectly. For now, the scoop is cosmetic. My plan in stage 2 is to
get a brushed or chromed aluminum duct constructed that would take
the air and direct it onto the engine... similar to the McLaren F1.

Sincerely,
Thomas 6921
"Bolt of Lightening" #6921

<marktwigger@xxxx>