From: Andrei Cular [mailto:acular@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 8:16 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Venting outside air over engine

Has anyone figured out what the air flow is doing around the rear edge of
the T-panel or around the louvers? I remember reading that lotus added the
louvers for aero reasons. If you put a scoop in the wrong place it could
actually suck air out of the engine compartment rather than feed it in.

Tom M. over on DMCFourm is making a new T-panel for his car with a scoop on
it, I haven't seen any pictures of it yet.

Andrei