Re: [DML] Question from an owner's wife

I would have a friend take the battery out and have it charged and put back
in the car. The battery is located behind the passenger seat. Just lift up the
carpet flap and remove the cover. Battery may or may not have a tie down strap
on it. It takes a small seat of hands to get into the compartment but it can
be done. You need to find out from your husband what he did before leaving
overseas to get the car ready for storage. Did he add stabol or something like it
to the tank to keep the gas from getting old? After you have the battery
charged set up a schedule to start it at least once every couple of weeks. I know
others will post on this topic but this is what I would (and have) done. If I
or the list can be of any future help, please post. Also please tell your
husband thank you from me for his service to our country.
Bruce Battles
VIN 06569
RNDOMTA