Re: [DML] Question from an owner's wife

Letting a DeLorean sit is a death wish. The gas tank get contaminated after a little while and if you try starting the car it will contaminate the fuel system. I would start and drive it to keep this from happening. so to answer your question, i would either jump start the car and recharge the battery that way, or i would take the battery out and charge it that way, then start the car. Good luck

Mike
VIN# to come..