Re: [DML] Anybody have the turbos? where? how much are they?

Re: [DML] Anybody have the turbos? where? how much are they?

As I understand it the Island Twin Turbos are still available, the
last known price that I have on my paperwork was $6,000 for the
turbo kit, you install it or get it installed. I know PJ Grady was
doing installs on these and I know Don Steiger also have some
expereince with them as well. However someone with some mechanical
skills could do the installation themselves without difficulty. The
kit comes with directions...

In addition if someone is interested, I have a good used Island Twin
Turbo for sale. It is in great shape, and is one of the later models
with the twin cats.

Mike Polzin
VIN: Too many to keep track of.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott Gardner" <gardners14@xxxx>