Special timing chain/camshaft tool J28858

Special timing chain/camshaft tool J28858

Does anyone in the St Louis area have the special tool J28858 for
holding the camshaft gear while removing the heads? I've come to
realize that this little gizmo could be really useful in my
endeavour! :)

Jeff Phillips
St Louis
#10544