      1. RE: Summer get together anyone!?
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Strange noise in enginebay
           From: Ryan Stroschein <ryan_stroschein@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Canadian meet
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Strange noise in enginebay
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Strange noise in enginebay
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      6. re: Strange noise in enginebay
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Re: Need headlight switch
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Need headlight switch
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. LED Dash,Dome,Door
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Low end hesitation
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Special timing chain/camshaft tool J28858
           From: "Jeff Phillips" <jeff.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:13:39 -0400
   From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Summer get together anyone!?

Ok....I have had several replies from people who are interested.

I am going to now set two dates.   Sunday July 20th as the initial day,
and the 27th as a rain date.

I am currently thinking we can meet at a specified location, take about
a 45 minute to 1 hour tour, and wind up at a nice park for a BBQ lunch!
I am working on tentative locations, so bear with me.  Details we be
along later this week!

FUN FUN FUN!!!!  :)

Kevin Abato