Re: Low end hesitation

Pull the fuel injectors and have them cleaned and tested. Replace the
seals when you reinstall. Double check that there are no vacuum leaks,
check the plug over the mixture screw for a leak. Check the timing and
the Lambda system. On the timing make sure the mechanical and the
vacuum advance is working. On the Lambda make sure it goes into
"closed loop" and is fluctuating . You may need to adjust the mixture
screw to get it right but not before you get everything else perfect.
Look under the intake to be sure the tube for the idle motor is in and
the "O" ring is seated and sealing. You might also want to change the
air filter.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757