Re: Digest Number 1520 (Unhappy about the DOA and DW)

Re: Digest Number 1520 (Unhappy about the DOA and DW)

When I was told you had to go to the director's page on the DOA
website to contact them I sent an e-mail to Ray Haug saying that they
should consider a Contacts page with a link on the home page so it
would be easier to find a way to contact the different Directors. His
reply simply stated that if he did that everyone might get spam. I
guess they want you to look through the whole website to find a way to
contact someone. Well now for everyone's info if you have a concern
that you might want to express directly to any of the Directors of the
DOA just go to the website, click on the Directors, (the sidbar on the
left) and then click on the Director you wish to send a message to. I
got a reply about my recent post on the DML from Henry Breer who is a
Director in the DOA. I am trying to put the e-mail up so everyone can
see EXACTLY how he replied and the tone that was used. My restating it
wouldn't have the same effect as seeing it for yourself. Interesting
that he didn't reply on the DML but SOMEONE is watching us!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757