Re: [DML] Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12

yes, I know i shouldn't buy a car like this without having some
knowledge. But i figure between my dad (who restored a 1972 Chevelle
Malibu) and this list, I can get theinfo i need to fix it. Yes it
will be time-consuming, yes it will be expensive. I am prepared to
put in the time and money to get this car back to at least okay
conditiona nd maybe a full restore a couple years down the line.
Thanks for all your input, but I just wanted the people with these
parts that i need to answer, not opinions.