Re: [DML] Re: No Fuel to injectors

Bill,
Are you sure ? I didn't know that a garden hose can produce pressure itself.
Isn't it the water tower with a hight of about 30 or more feet that produces
the
pressure at your water tap ?
Maybe you think of it again, because your pump makes the pressure !

Elvis & 6548 - without a mysterious pressure rising fuel line...

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++