Re: 3932 is back on the road (Audiovox cruise control)

Re: 3932 is back on the road (Audiovox cruise control)

Bill,
I installed on the L bracket on the passenger side drive axle. I
slotted the two holes on the short leg, and installed using
the "retainer" bolt, with a thick washer underneath. This allowed me
to adjust the in/out play. I installed the p/u unit in the first hole.

I can send you a digital picture if you like.

Dan in Cocoa (3932)