From: "Louie G" <louie@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [DML] Reupholster Steering wheel and Binnacle

> Sure you can reupholster both! I know of quite a few people that have
simply covered their binnacles in leather, instead of buying new ones. It
looks great! Most any auto upholstery shop can recover your steering wheel
as well. I've even seen where people have recovered their steering wheels in
grey to match their interiors too :-) . There was a company that people were
sending their steering wheels off to a few years ago... but the name evades
me. But I'd be willing to bet you can find someone in your area who can take
care of both of these.

http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp