Re: [DML] Reupholster Steering wheel and Binnacle

Re: [DML] Reupholster Steering wheel and Binnacle

I have talked to several people who have recovered there binnacle with much success. as for the steering wheel, any good custom upholstery shop should be able to do it. The shop I deal with here in Baton Rouge said they could recover both of these items for me
Jonas 3543