Re: [DML] K&N Air Filter_Which one?

There is no drop in K&N filter for the D. You need to flip a filter upside
down and use some special clips to hold it in place so you don't get air
leaks (leaks mean dirt in your engine).

Marty Maier has been making clips for this. The page below has details and
gives the part number for the filter to use:
http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/k-n.html

I've been running this setup for a couple of years and it works great!

Mark Noeltner
Webmaster: Mid-State DeLorean Club
VIN 6820