GEICO Insurance: Finally Covered

GEICO finally insured my DeLorean with full coverage ($500 ded comp &
coll), without mileage restrictions. FYI: I am in Florida, covered
under their "ultra preferred class", and the increase will cost
157.79 per six months. This is a second car on my policy. They told
me that they will only pay out "market value" of the DeLorean. They
will use NADA.

Hope this helps anyone having problems insuring their DeLorean. I
understand that insurance varies from state-to-state, even with
GEICO. Good luck!

Bill Graham
vin 6298
CCIE #7258