From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 1:00 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Warm-up problems (spark advance solenoid)

Now you've got me hooked, I've always struggled to get an idle I'm happy
with, and have settled for 1000rpm after trying many different options.

Whilst playing and adjusting last weekend I was checking all my vacuum
connection and definitely remember that there was strong suction on the
vacuum advance pipe when I disconnected it. car was running sat on the
drive!